BEHAVIOR AND SECURITY INFORMATION
Children: We are a farm in the open countryside, parents are recommended to take care of supervising the children so that they do not stray from their control.
Car: With the car we invite you to circulate at low speed (10 km/h) in the streets within the farm. These roads are private and only guests and our staff have access to it. Don’t leave keys inside car.
Swimming pool: There is a swimming pool with a depth of mt. 1:45 without the presence of a lifeguard. Minors can only use under parental supervision. The swimming pool can be used during opening hours respecting the rules indicated at the entrance. In case of thunderstorms it is forbidden to use the swimming pool due to the risk of lightning. Please inform us if there are people that can’t swim.
There are two lakes fenced. And ‘it is forbidden the access and fishing is prohibited.
Noise: Avoid as much noise as possible (car horn, music, to speak in a loud tone, etc.). It is forbidden to organize parties.
Gardens: The water in the gardens is not drinkable. We report the presence of visible roots near the Willows; Presence of trees with low branches, in particular willows. The paths consist of irregular pavement composed of porphyry stones of different sizes, sand and grass. Swings and other games for children in the garden can only be used by children under adult supervision. (Max load kg 70) . Hammock: Max load kg 90. Barbeque fireplaces: For cooking use only wood supplied free of charge or you can buy “barbeque charcoal” at a supermarket. The use of other products, in particular flammable liquid products which are highly dangerous, is forbidden. The fireplaces inside the Salice and Albanella apartments can not be used.
Presence of animals: there are wild animals; a horse and two goats (beyond the barrier that marks the access to the stables), a dog, two cats, chickens. For guests who bring a pet (only with our approval by email ), we inform you that all our animals are free and that their animal must be habituate to stay both with people (especially children) both with others animals.For dogs, see Ordinance of 6 August 2013 of the Ministry of Health and subsequent amendments. Pet should never be left alone in the apartment. Our farm is not suitable for people who are afraid of animals.
Security: Marco Nizzi 075/813378 First Aid: 112 Police: 112 Firefighters : 115 Assisi Hospital – Via Valentin Muller, 1 – 06081 Assisi (PG) Phone 075/81391
Guests: Within the agritourism facility and the apartments, only registered guests for the stay or for the activities of the educational farm can be accessed. No exceptions are allowed, it is forbidden to allow access to friends who are staying elsewhere.
LPG Gas: The apartments are equipped with LPG kitchen stove with a safety tap placed on the wall near the sink or under the sink. To open, press and turn to the right; to close, just turn left. When the kitchen stove is not used, the tap must always be kept closed
Water unloading of apartments bathrooms: The drainage of the waters of the apartments takes place in the ground through a special plant. Only use toilet paper and NEVER use other types of paper, absorbents and other materials in the drains. Improper use will block the unloading, resulting in the intervention of a specialized company whose cost will be charge to the guest.
EVACUATION PROCEDURES IN CASE OF FIRE
Keep calm and get out of the apartment
- Follow the instructions of the staff and go to the meeting point located on the entrance road to the farm 25 meters from the reception. (see emergency plan present in each apartment behind the entrance door)
- Wait for instructions
- Do not return to the apartment without authorization
ATTENTION: WE PRAY TO COMMUNICATE IF THERE ARE ALLERGIC PEOPLE TO THESE PRODUCTS BEFORE ARRIVAL AT OUR FARMHOUSE
People allergic and / or intolerant to the list of EU allergens must notify us before arrival. In that case, breakfast will be deducted from the cost of the stay 2.50 Euro / person / day. However, we offer the free service to accompany the customer at a supermarket where, in complete autonomy and responsibility, can buy the products suitable for its supply, paying the related amount. These products will be used in complete autonomy by the customer inside the apartment that is equipped with independent kitchen.
SUBSTANCES OR PRODUCTS CAUSING ALLERGIES OR INTOLERANCES
- Cereals containing gluten (ie wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelled, kamut or their hybridised strains) and products thereof, except:
- Glucose syrups made from wheat, inclusio dextrose;
- Malt dextrin made from corn;
- Glucose syrups based on barley;
- Cereals used for making alcoholic distillates, including alcohol etilicodi agricultural origin.
- Crustaceans and products based on shellfish.
- Eggs and egg. (Includes the eggs of all the species of oviparous animals)
- Fish and seafood products, except:
- fish gelatine used as carrier for vitamin or carotenoid preparations; gelatine or Isinglass used as fining agent in beer and wine.
- Peanuts and peanut-based products.
- Soybeans and products thereof, except: refined soybean oil and fat;natural mixed tocopherols (E306), tocopherol D-alpha tocopherol, natural D-alpha tocopherol, natural D-alpha tocopherol succinate from soybean sources; vegetable oils derived phytosterols and phytosterol esters from soybean sources; plant stanol ester produced from vegetable oil sterols do soy.
- Milk and milk-based products (including lactose), except:
- whey used for making alcoholic distillates including ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin; lattiolo. (This includes milk cow, goat, sheep, and all types of products derived from it).
- Nuts namely:
- Almond (Amygdalus communis L.), hazelnuts (Corylus avellana), walnuts (Juglans regia), cashew (Anacardium occidentale), pecans [Carya illinoiensis (Wangenh) K. Koch], Brazil nuts (Brazil nut), pistachios (Pistacia vera), macadamia or Queensland nuts (Macadamia ternifoliae their products, except for nuts used for making alcoholic distillates including ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin.
- Celery and celery-based products.
- Mustard and mustard-based products.
- Sesame seeds and products based on sesame seeds.
- Sulfur dioxide and sulphites at concentrations of more than 10mg / kg or 10mg / l expressed in terms of the total SO2 to be calculated for products as proposed ready for consumption or as reconstituted according to manufacturers’ instructions.
- Lupine and lupine-based products.
- Molluscs and products based on shellfish.
- Centro antiveleni – dalle 7.30 alle 13.30 Centro universitario ospedaliero di farmacovigilanza Via Tronto, 10/A Torrette (Ancona) Tel.072181028
- Centro antiveleni – 24/24 ore USSA Tossicologia Clinica Ospedali Riuniti di Bergamo Largo Barozzi, 1 Numero verde 800 883300
- Centro antiveleni – 24/24 ore Ospedale Garibaldi Piazza Santa Maria di Gesù, 6 Tel.0957594120 – 0957594032 Numero verde 800 410989
- Ospedale Santissima Annunziata – 24/24 ore Via dei Vestini, 1 Tel.0871551219
- Centro antiveleni – 24/24 ore Ospedale Careggi Viale Pieraccini, 17 Tel.0557947819
- Centro antiveleni – 24/24 ore Ospedale San Martino Largo Rosanna Benzi, 10 Tel.010352808
- La Spezia
- Centro antiveleni – 24/24 ore Ospedale Civile Sant’Andrea Via Vittorio Veneto, 197 Tel.0187533297 – 0187533376
- Centro antiveleni – 24/24 ore Presidio Ospedaliero n. 1 Stabilimento Vito Fazzi
- Piazza Muratore, 1 Tel.0832351105
- Centro antiveleni – 24/24 ore Ospedale Riguarda Ca’Granda Piazza Ospedale Maggiore, 3 Tel.0266101029
- Centro antiveleni – 24/24 ore Ospedale Cardarelli Via Cardarelli, 9 Tel.0817472870
- Centro antiveleni – 24/24 ore Centro Nazionale di Informazione Tossicologica
- Fondazione Salvatore Maugeri Clinica del Lavoro e della Riabilitazione IRCCS
- Via Salvatore Maugeri, 10 Tel.038224444
- Centro antiveleni – 24/24 ore Ospedale Civile Via Montereale, 24 Tel.0434550301
- Reggio Calabria
- Centro antiveleni – 24/24 ore Ospedale Riuniti Via G. Melacrino, 1 Tel.0965811624
- Centro antiveleni – 24/24 ore Policlinico A. Gemelli Largo Agostino Gemelli, 8 Tel.063054343